This photograph taken in February 2017 shows the Post Office at Geeveston in Tasmania, Australia.
Many thanks to Willy Cole for his efforts…
Origin of Town Name
One of the early settlers at Lady Jane Franklin’s experimental community ‘The Settlement’ was a man named William Geeves. Life was so hard at The Settlement that a few years after Lady Franklin returned to Britain, Geeves and his family moved to Lightwood Bottom. The town’s name was changed to Geeves Town in 1861 and this eventually became Geeveston.
– See more at: http://www.aussietowns.com.au/town/geeveston-tas#sthash.DaHY26Gl.dpuf